跳到主要內容區塊
  • 通過A等級無障礙網頁檢測
  • 我的E政府 [另開新視窗]
  • 手機掃描QR Code,可取得此頁連結。

基本設計規範

基本設計
 

設計容量

1200公噸/24時

Designed capacity

1200t/24h

有效容量係數

0.75

Available capacity coefficient

0.75

垃圾發熱量(千卡/公斤)

1600(實際發熱量:2000)

Heat exhaust (kcal/kg)

1600(Operation Heat exhaust:2000)

焚化殘渣灼燒減量

5﹪以下

Loss of ignition

5% (Max)

重量縮減率

重量減少85﹪剩下為原來的15﹪

Weight reduction ratio

Weight reduces by 85%, the remaining is 15%

體積縮減率

體積減少90﹪剩下為原來的10﹪

Volume reduction ratio

Volume reduces by 90%, the remaining is 10%

煙囪高度

150公尺

Height of the stack

150m


垃圾收受設備 Refuse receiving equipment

磅秤

40公噸/組×2組
(垃圾用)

Weighing bridge

40t/set x 2 sets
(for refuse)

磅秤

40公噸/組×1組
(灰燼用)

 

40t/set x 1 set
(for ash)

垃圾傾卸門

18組

Dumping gate

18 sets

垃圾破碎機

80立方公尺/時
(密度0.1公噸/立方公尺)

Refuse shear

80m3/h
(at density 0.1 t/ m3)

垃圾吊車
(淨重)

12公噸/台×2台

Refuse crane
(net weight)

12t/unit x 2 units

容量

10立方公尺/台

Capacity

10 m3/unit

灰燼吊車
(淨重)

7公噸/台×2台

Ash crane
(net weight)

7t/unit x 2 units

容量

3.5立方公尺/台

Capacity

3.5 m3/unit

垃圾貯坑

15,000立方公尺

Refuse bunker

15,000 m3


垃圾焚化設備 Refuse incineration equipment

爐床

4組

Stoker

4 Sets

形式

田熊HN型

Type

TAKUMA HN Type

爐溫

850~1,050℃

Temperature of furnace

850~1,050℃

 

供排氣設備 Draft equipment

 

一次空氣送風機

48,000立方公尺/時/組(標準狀態)

Primary air blower

48,000 Nm3/h/set

二次空氣送風機

12,000立方公尺/時/組(標準狀態)

Secondary air blower

12,000 Nm3/h/set

誘引抽風機

73,000立方公尺/時/組(標準狀態)

Induced draft fan

73,000 Nm3/h/set


廢熱回收設備 Waste heat recovery equipment

鍋爐

4組

Boiler

4 sets

蒸汽產量

36公噸/時/組

Steam output

36t/h/set

蒸汽溫度

280℃

Steam temperature

280℃

蒸汽壓力

25公斤/平方公分(絕對壓力)

Steam pressure

25kg/cm2 (abs)


廢氣處理設備 Flue gas treatment equipment

袋濾式集塵器

煙塵10mg/Nm3 (O211%)以下

Bag Filter

Dust 10mg/Nm3 (O211%)(Max)

濕式洗煙塔

氯化氫40ppm (O211%)以下

Wet scrubber

HCl 40ppm (O211%)(Max)

選擇性觸媒反應塔

戴奧辛0.1ng-TEQ/Nm3 (O211%)以下

Selective catalyst reactor

Dioxin 0.1ng-TEQ/Nm3 (O211%) (Max)


發電設備 Power generator

汽輪機

1部

Steam turbine

1 set

形式

凝結式

Type

Condensing type

蒸汽壓力

23公斤/平方公分(絕對壓力)

Steam pressure

23kg/cm2 (abs)

蒸汽溫度

270℃

Steam temperature

270℃

容量

86公噸/時

Capacity

86t/h

發電機

1部

Generator

1 set

裝置容量

13,500kW

Nameplate capacity(installed)

13,500kW